Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Spoke too soon! (Friday continuation)

Okay- so Mom come’s in here as I’m getting ready to get ready for bed…

“What are we going to do about my tooth?”

“What tooth? The tooth that needs to be pulled?”

“What do you mean I have a tooth that needs to be pulled? It needs to be fixed.”

“When we saw Dr. M today we discussed it needs to be pulled.”

“NO we did NOT.”

“Well, yes after she replaced the crown on the other tooth we talked about how you need to have that molar pulled and we talked about where you wanted to do that.”

“I didn’t hear any of that conversation.”

“Mom, you told us that you didn’t care if it was at the dentist or oral surgeon’s office, but you just don’t want general anesthesia.”

“We did not have that conversation.”

“Mom, you need to have your tooth pulled. Do you want to have the oral surgeon do it or the dentist?”

“I don’t know- I’ll have to think about it.”

No comments: