Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Going Totally Insane??

I believe I may go totally insane. One person should not, cannot be responsible for so much stuff!

How- how can I be at my parents condo so the  water company can replace a meter that for some strange reason all of a sudden needs replaced when they don’t even live there and are not using any water??? Why can’t they realize that when its sitting empty and the toilet is not even being flushed that they aren’t using any water??? How hard is that to understand???

Why- why do I keep getting letters from the same financial groups  of my parents telling me that they can’t find the POA’s I’ve sent in. Or that once they find the POA’s they need to verify my signature by having a paper notarized and then they can’t find the @$#@^ POA’s again and I need to send them again and then the notary date is out of date and the cycle just keeps going and going and going.

Why- why does the Health Care Insurance company (for Medicare)  that my parents have put in one blank piece of paper for every piece of paper with printing on it? And why don’t they print something on the backs of paper except “This page is intentionally left blank?” A statement that could be printed on two pieces of paper takes 8 pieces of paper! It is ridiculous.

Why-how- does a major cable company like Mediacom announce a rate hike and then have a nationwide outage of phone and internet service? And why is it intermittent and why do I have to be here between 12-5 so they can check my system when my system was working fine until this so called nationwide outage?

And why is the church- 50 feet from my house- having no problems with its service?

Why did I just find an obviously used paper plate in the cabinet? Crumbs don’t lie!

And why am I worked up over all this …stuff…?

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your remedy for anxiety is the question: Will this matter a year from now? Put down the magnifying glass, so that small problems do not appear larger than they are.
“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” ~ Philippians 4:6