Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Repeating Ourselves

Tonight was a rerun of the Rump Roast Wars. Thanks Mom, it makes it easy to write about! LOL. 


I didn't try to tell her that's the way she taught me to cook... I just said it was my way to cook and gave her a sharp knife so she could cut it in smaller pieces. And then- not really doubting my own memory, but wanting some mental back up, I checked two of my cook books and lo and behold- they say to make a rump roast the way I have always made it... and the way Mom taught me.


Say Goodnight Gracie

2 comments:

Cher said...

It's how I make it to! We both must have learned it some where right? :) Luv ya!

Jules said...

Thank you for creating this blog. My mother in law has alz and has been living with us for 5weeks. We also have a 2 year old and 7 year old son. I can relate to everything on here.