Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Door County Wisconsin

After church and premarital counseling with a couple being married in June, Mom, Dad and I went to Sam's Club to shop. Considering the crowds it all went well. I was very tired and on the way home decided I didn't want to cook tonight so it looks like pizza may be in the forecast... Cloudy with a Chance of Pepperoni? LOL.

Anyway, on the way home I stopped at Mickey Dee's and got a cappuccino for Mom and Iced Mochas for Dad and I. Dad was impressed and now is happy to know there is a Mickey Dee's close by.



Then we started talking about Door County. I'm not sure how we got on the subject, but it was an awesome ride home. We talked about the first time we went up there together when C was only 3 months old. And then we talked about the time we went up there with my in-laws when C turned three-years-old. And then the last time we went up together (with my in-laws again) when my son T was only 4 and we stayed in a house with holes in the roof  (we could see the stars at night) and how it snowed in September and we got quite cold. Mom and Dad ended up in a motel one night. We had a good time remembering. It was a fun ride. I wish they could all be that way!

No comments: